Introduction to welding characteristics of submerged arc welding wire
1. Submerged arc welding wire has high deposition speed, high welding speed and higher output power;
2. Submerged arc welding wire is a very safe and green welding method without radiation and noise;
3. The welding quality is excellent, the weld appearance is smooth and clean, and the submerged arc welding wire does not need to grind the weld appearance after welding;
4. Due to the limitation of welding orientation, submerged arc welding wire is often used for welding in flat and flat fillet welding orientations, and is not suitable for welding small and thin pieces;
5. Submerged arc welding wire requires high installation accuracy, and it is necessary to produce welding slag after each welding.
It can be seen that the submerged arc welding wire has unique characteristics, which is different from other welding materials. In order to ensure the welding effect, everyone should also fully understand the welding characteristics of submerged arc welding wire before selecting welding wire in daily life, so as to ensure that the actual needs can be met.
It is believed that many people who have been exposed to submerged arc welding will know that there are two major links in the process of submerged arc welding: post heating and post welding heat treatment.